Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Donate Button

I have a business that consists of repairing and installing Heating, Air Conditioning and Appliances.

I'm thinking of creating a "How To Blog" and making a bunch of videos on how to do repair. And also to have my phone number so that if others may want to call me and get advice, I could possibly help them with their problem.

So I wanted practice on how to make the "Donate" button that you see on the right side of my blog.

Here is a link that will teach you how to create your own "Donate" button. Turns out to be pretty simple to do.

And if you would like to practice donating, you're welcome to try it out with me.

PS. Seriously though, if you have any ideas about my business plan, I would like to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment