Monday, August 24, 2009

A Way of Thinking

I was watching a video about making a juice with greens on You Tube.

But the guy said something that really made me think. What he said kind of turned things up side down to how I normally look at things.

What he said basically is this, or let me paraphrase to how I understood it:

What we do is strive to stretch ourselves to become better persons, and to achieve all that we can. And I always looked at it that way too. In that I force myself, challenge myself to do better and to grow.

But he said the opposite: That we're being pulled.

I never looked at it that way, but it's very interesting. Before I looked at it as though I had to bust down the doors (so to speak) and make my own way. This is definitely a different way of looking at things. It seems it would certainly make my journey a bit more peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment