Saturday, March 27, 2010

About Blogging


I love to blog.

It expresses who I am. My blog is a combination of my own thoughts, and thoughts of others that I find compelling. I find that as my blog has gone forth, I'm proud of its content.

Take a look at my previous post, "Dennis Prager". Let's be honest, in regular conversation who would want to hear about radio callers? No one, right?

That's why I love my blog. I think the post was insightful and I get something off my manly man's chest, all at the same time. Plus I use a big word like "mundanity", which makes me look like I'm some kind of smart guy.

I've been married to my wife for almost 10 years and she thinks I'm a smart guy. So if she hasn't figured it out yet, I guess I can keep fooling you, my dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment