Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Favorite Restaurant




This is one of my all time favorite restaurants. We were in VA and ate there 4 times while on vacation.

There are some who do not like this place. That's OK with me, I absolutely love it. I think they are mostly an East coast chain. Oh, do I wish one would come to Brea. There is one in Temecula.

So the restaurant is called the Golden Corral. It's a buffet. Here's the main reason I like it--their fruits, salads and especially their wide choice of vegetables. We have buffets in So Cal, but for some reason they are meat centered, and woefully lacking on both the number of vegetables and their quality.

The mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes in this restaurant are home made. I love this place.

The pictures above are 2 separate plates I got of vegetables. As you can see there is a variety. Also I got a huge salad along with some fruit. And by the way, we often eat at the Soup Plantation here in CA. The price is almost double.

There is a station where the chef is cooking hamburgers with fresh ground beef, also steak and cheese sandwiches on fresh homemade bread. And in the evenings, he's doing up the steaks. This place is the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment