Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Vacation





I don't know why. Whenever my wife and I take a vacation, we look at places we go and ask ourselves, would we want to live here?

We've been to many parts of the United States and though there are a few places we would definitely not want to move to, most places leave us asking, could we live here?

On this vacation we were in Maryland, VA, NC and SC. Each one of those places we love. It doesn't hurt to have chamber of commerce weather either. What I love about the east coast is the affordability of homes, trees, water, people and restaurants. What I like about CA, where I live, is the weather and convenience. I've always said, CA is a euphemism for convenience. Whatever you want, you'll find in CA.

So while CA is not perfect, it is our home. Will we stay here? I think not. Eventually I think we'll move on. And that's a good thing.

(The above video is us coming home seeing our dog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment