Sunday, September 5, 2010

Technology-A New Flying Experience


We're at the airport. My wife connects our laptop with Long Beach airport wifi. She then calls her mom on her cellphone. My wife tells her to open a program called "Teamviewer" on her computer.

What Teamviewer does is allow a person at a remote location control the other computer. In this case, my wife at the airport, takes over her mom's home computer. She then shows her mother how she can follow our plane in real time as we're flying across the US.

Also, when we're in the airport in MD, they want to charge to use wifi. My wife uses her phone as a modem, we hook it up to the computer and we're off and surfing the web. Also, while I'm viewing the internet, she's still able to use her phone for texting.

No comments:

Post a Comment