Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some of My Heroes


Some of my heroes:

I have heroes. People that I look up to and respect. Here they are:

Charles Krauthammer
Dennis Prager

Dr John McDougall
Dr T Colin Campbell
Dr Joel Fuhrman
Dr Esselstyn

Jeannette

The first two mentioned men are thinkers and writers of today's political/economic times. They greatly influence my thinking and I'm deeply indebted to them.

The four doctors are doctors who have studied nutrition and have had the courage to follow the science that has changed their lives. By them having the courage to learn and speak out, my life has been greatly enriched. For that, I can never say thank you enough to these men.

And lastly, my wife. For several reasons: 1. I did not name a woman. 2. If I'm publishing, and who knows, maybe I might get famous, I'd better learn to be politically correct. And #3. You know she's going to read this, and if I didn't mention her, she'd kick my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment