Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Droid Phone



The Droid phone went on the market yesterday. I got mine.

I never thought I was much of a techie guy, but oh man, am I excited about this phone.

I've never had the I Phone from Apple, but my brother in law has one, and he is very happy.

Now, one thing I like about the Droid is that it is played down. Oh, it's not as good as the I Phone, but it seems to have some pretty good features, so the reviews say. I think the Droid is going to prove to be better than the I Phone. Able to change the battery yourself, multi-functional, uses Google's operating system. And the greatest thing about it: the Verizon network. Verizon is hands down the best service in the United States.

Here's an article about problems with the I Phone. Now I recently read that Steve Jobs is CEO of the decade. No doubt his company created a tremendous hit with the I Phone. But to have his phone on a network that can't deliver the goods, is a huge mistake.

If this Droid phone is really as good as I think it may be, I do believe you're going to see I Phone users switching over to the Droid.

Update: It's only been 3 days since I've had my phone, but I'm really excited about it. I don't know if I've ever been happier with a purchase in a long time. I'd like to be specific, but there is so much to like.

If you are thinking about buying the phone, you'll find getting accessories at Amazon a lot cheaper. I just bought a car charger for $25 at Verizon, and it's $3 at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment