Monday, January 10, 2011

Craigslist--A Cool Little Secret

I love Craigslist. I've used it to advertise my business, to get rid of stuff I don't use, and to buy what I want. Here's something that I just found out I could do.

 

Let's say that I'm looking for a motorized bicycle, but I'm not happy with the current selection or there is no selection. At the bottom right of the page is an icon that I can click on so that whenever someone posts in Craigslist what I'm looking for, it will go to my reader. If you don't know what a reader is, go to Google and search for reader. I have Google reader and it's one of the best services I enjoy on the internet.

 

Here's another little secret: Click on the Icon to let you know when anyone posts something "free" in Craigslist. You'll get a lot of hits everyday, but there just might be that one gem that makes it worthwhile looking through all that free stuff. Plus they tell you their location, so you can judge whether it's even worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment