Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Post Op Nurse


 An interesting job would be a post-op nurse. They are the ones who are around you after you wake up from surgery. The drugs used to put one to sleep during an operation have for real some kind of truth serum in it.

You know how when you have conversations but rarely get up close and personal? Well, when I woke up from my operation last week, there was the post-op nurse beside me. She just let me talk and I soon told her intimate details of my life. In fact, more intimate than my wife even knows. 

So if I'm not a one-off, others experience the same thing I do. Therefore, being a post-op nurse, they must have some interesting stories to tell.

That's a big reason I like Jehovah's Witnesses. Where else can you walk up to some random person and talk about the great issues of life.

If you ever want to get a load off your mind, and can't afford an hour with a psychologist, seek out where the Witnesses hang out. Usually, I find them in parks (by two). If you're lucky they might be hot chicks, but that's not been my experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment