Saturday, February 3, 2024

Slava Ukraini. Heroyam Slava.


 I totally support President Zelinski and the people of Ukraine.

The civilized world, knowing the lessons from WWII, that if we don't stop Russia now, we're in a world of shit. There's a reason why Finland joined NATO and Sweden, long a neutral country, is itself trying to join NATO.

And countries around the world are helping Ukraine. 

A couple of YouTube channels I follow are Anna From Ukraine, Jake Broe, and Denys Davydov.

All are wonderful blogs. Anna reminds me of the girl protagonist in the movie "All the Light We Cannot See". I seriously pray the FSB doesn't get to her. Brave woman.

Jake is from the US and does a great job.

Denys is a pilot (from Ukraine) and used to do pilot videos. Now with the war, I'm guessing he's exclusively doing videos about the war. Also, I subscribe to his telegram channel, where he posts pictures and videos that aren't allowed on YT.

No comments:

Post a Comment