Monday, March 25, 2024

Car Pile Up-Dream Sunday Nite

 

So last night I had this weird dream.

I dreamed I was working in a factory fixing an under-the-counter 2" cast iron pipe. I finished doing the job with my buddy and we're heading home on the freeway. All of a sudden we're seeing this burned-out wrecked truck totally demolished.

We don't stop but go around. Now we're the only ones on the freeway that's driving. The freeway on the other side can't be seen. We keep driving and all we're seeing is total devastation, heavy equipment trucks all crashed, burned and wrecked, lying there in all directions. It goes on and on. The freeway is five lanes wide, new and clean, with no cars beside us passing all this destruction. It just goes on and on. We're going uphill, around bends, heavy equipment trucks (only), burnt out and demolished.

We get home,  and as we're leaving the garage, others come in with yellow vests. I'm assuming they've been called to assist in this huge heavy equipment truck pileup.

No comments:

Post a Comment