Bikes have a long distance to get into the 21st century.
Here's a few suggestions:
1. Trybrid bike instead of hybrid. Operate via gas, electricity and peddle power. Gets 200 MPG, so service is usually once a week at most. 35 MPH top speed, traffic lights programmed so no need to stop.
2. Self balancing. Won't fall over and works like this motorcycle.
3. GPS. Able to drive itself without a driver. Same as Google's self driving car. Let's say you're in Vegas walking around all the casinos. You get tired and call for your bicycle to come near where you are at.
4. Self locking and unlocking system.
5. Bicycle recognizes who you are. If someone else takes it, police are notified and bicycle will take picture of thief giving police picture and GPS coordinates.
Post a Comment