Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lane Furniture--The Internet



We had a broken recliner. My wife wanted to trash it, but I wanted to try and repair it.

Lane Furniture is the maker of the recliner. To get to what I think was the correct part, I needed a model number. But there was no model number to be found.

I emailed Lane Furniture and told them I had no model number, but I sent them a picture of the chair. Immediately I got a response from Lane on what model my chair was along with the part numbers that Lane figured I would need.

But one more thing: Lane mailed me the parts, paying both for the parts and the shipping. No cost to me. The chair is 9 years old, so no question it was out of warranty.

That is what I call excellent customer service. I won't forget what they did for me. And if it wasn't for the internet, I'm sure I would not have bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment