Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We Sincerely Apologize



Definition of apologize: An acknowledgment expressing regret or asking pardon for a fault or offense

I drove by the Kaiser hospital being built. This will be a state of the art facility that will enhance the community and save lives.

But Kaiser is concerned that I'm in any way inconvenienced. So much so that on one side of the construction project the above sign was posted in three different places. They are serious in expressing regret for a fault or offense.

So let's say as I'm driving by their construction sight and I hear a hammer in use. And I'm inconvenienced because I wanted to hear quiet. Is Kaiser apologizing to me?

If they are, not only does Kaiser have a problem, but I do too. Kaiser would do well to tell me that they don't give a rat's ass. In fact, if they told me to take that rat and stick it up my ass, they're within their rights.

This land of political correctness, not offending anyone has got to stop. If someone walks in a restaurant and that person finds the music offensive, does management then turn off the music so no one else can listen? If on an airplane and someone complains of the cold, does the pilot turn off the ac for the whole airplane?

Because I'm offended you should do something about it? I think not. If I'm offended, maybe I should grow up. Maybe I'm the problem, not you.

And if you don't like this post....well, I'm offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment