Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why I Love the Internet--Reason 367



I'm reading a book that I'm loving. I didn't think it would be this good. But good is when something I'm reading finds me saying yes to the author's ideas. I love that.

So when this author who I'm loving is talking up another book, I figure I should get that one too.

The book I'm reading now is titled Mortgage Free by Rob Roy and the book Rob recommends is How to Live Without a Salary by Charles Long.

So I go to my computer, click on Amazon in my bookmarks, type in the name of the author, and his book comes up. I click on the book and buy it with the Buy It With One Click icon. I don't believe this process took over 30 seconds, and the book will be delivered to my mailbox. The book is used at a little over a dollar, with a $4 shipping charge. Can't beat it. (Well I guess I first should have checked Open Library, Project Gutenberg, or epubBooks first.)

No comments:

Post a Comment