Monday, September 21, 2009

Conservative Blogs



Liberal Blogs

Daily Kos
Huffington Post

Conservative Blogs

Instapundit
The Other McCain

Blogs have really changed my world. And they're going to change the world. From one blog, you can connect to many other blogs. And just the little bit I read, I'm very impressed by the quality of thought and writing.

I also have "Google Reader" and I subscribe to what I think are top notch blogs. The kind of information and the quality I receive from blogs is way more that can be learned than by reading the LA Times. There is absoulutely no comparison.

The only reason I gave top billing to "Liberal Blogs" is that I wanted to be fair, though I don't know why. It's conservative blogs where I get more truth. I don't mean to sound doctrinaire, but that is the way it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment