Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Last Days




I'm going to make the call now.

People who read this post, will say, "that Michael is a nut".

And then a few months down the road, everyone will say: "Boy, you'd be an idiot if you didn't see it coming".

Kind of like the housing market. Everybody and their brother now says they could see that coming a mile away. If that's the case, I ask, "Did you short the RE market?".

My call is that the US and the world is going to go through a dramatic change. Gold is over $1000 US today. People who I respect say it will go much higher (Jim Sinclair, and Peter Schiff).

We (the US govt.) are printing too much money. It's got to become worth less. Let's just hope not worthless. And as a country we're way over our head in debt and obligations.

I think the shit is going to hit the fan and we're not going to have the standard of living we now have. How bad it gets I don't want to speculate. But I myself am scared. I'm older and have lived my life. If I don't make it through, I'm OK with that. It's the younger people who I feel for.

No comments:

Post a Comment