Friday, October 30, 2009

Packing for a Trip




How much do you pack when taking a trip? I find I take way too much. I know that I could get by with a lot less, and I would feel less burdened. Less burdened in the fact of not taking so much time to pack, not so much time to unpack when I arrive at the destination, and of course repeating the scenario when I get home. And it would be nice not having to lug around these heavy suitcases.

Plus I have found that stuff I don't even wear gets thrown in the washer or now gets carted to the dry cleaners. It's just a waste of time, money and extra clutter.

If I just took a minimal amount of items, actually spent a few minutes at night washing what could be worn the next day, I could make my travels a lot less burdensome, with more time to enjoy what I went there for in the first place.

What I like in the link above, is that he uses a special soap for different purposes. To wash his body, wash his hair, his teeth, and his clothes. I would add that I could use it as a shaving cream also.

No comments:

Post a Comment