Friday, October 16, 2009

Republican or Democrat



I'm changing my mind about politics. I lean toward conservatism, thus voting for the Republican party. I'm not going to vote that way anymore.

My main concern is the debt that the US has acquired. I suppose it's extremely naive to expect the US to balance its budget. The most powerful nation on this earth can't spend less than its revenues. This has weakened us.

I hold both parties responsible for this. And ultimately, we are all responsible, because we voted for them. So we have no one else to blame.

So I'm going to start looking at other parties. It's said it's a wasted vote if not cast for the 2 big parties, but I don't care. I'm truly going to vote for who I think mirrors my views. And a view of a balanced budget is considered radical. Even so, I'm voting according to my beliefs, not the lesser of the 2 evils.

No comments:

Post a Comment