Friday, March 12, 2010

Islam To Conquer America



This is their own words. The purpose of Islam is to take over the world. No doubt about it. The basic core of Islam is domination and submission.

There is no question President Bush got it wrong. Islam is by no means a religion of peace. To believe that is to be seduced by a big lie.

The other day I was having lunch at the Soup Plantation. Two muslim women were wearing their islamic clothing. How sweet. They profess their religion for all to see. Let me wear symbols of Christianity in Saudi Arabia. And profess Jesus as my Lord and Savior. How long does my head stay attached to my body?

But hey, we're multi-cultural in America. We believe in freedom of expression. So you would behead me in your country. In my country you get to burn my flag, mock my traditions, and threaten my life. But you go ahead and keep planning my destruction. You're doing a good job of it, all under the protection of my government.

No comments:

Post a Comment