Friday, February 26, 2010

Water Intake A Myth



Google "Daily water intake recommendation". What you will find is that you should drink 8 glasses of water per day. I've had doctors tell me that too. But my guess is, the doctor who told me that has never in his life drank 8 glasses of water in one day. I've known people who have not drank a glass of water in years.

So, may this be the reality? Have a look see. Once again, there's a ton of people that say you're suppose to do something one way, and there's some "quack" saying that maybe that's not quite the truth.

So what are we to do? First, we must follow what to us is common sense. As we're finding out with man-made global warming, not only might the science not be true, but that scientists actually rigged the data. We must look at the studies, but common sense must be our final guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment