Monday, February 15, 2010

Smile


About smiling.

Today was a beautiful day is Southern California. We've had a lot of rain, so it was nice to drive in the sunshine.

I picked up my father in law (FIL) for lunch. He recently went through a very serious vascular surgery, so any time spent with him is a huge joy in my life.

We went to Paul's Place in the Rossmoor/Seal Beach area. What a lovely place. Outdoor patio seating, people hanging out, everyone enjoying the great food and good vibes.

Being with my FIL just makes me happy. He's had a tough go of it, but he really enjoyed being at Paul's Place along with me. Simple things make me happy. I'm glad we could enjoy this day and give thanks.

BTW, how can you look at those 3 beautiful babies, and not have a smile in your heart? Que bella!

More on smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment